We are going above and beyond to do our part in keeping you and our community safe. You can rest assured, knowing that when you come to our office, you'll be receiving the exceptional dental care you know and love as well as diligent sanitation and protective measures. We are here to provide you with peace of mind and a healthy dental experience.
- Each operatory will be equipped with HEPA air filtration system to circulate clean air.
- Appointments will be spaced out to maintain social distancing. We will not overbook!
- Each patient and their family members will have their own private space to minimize contact with others.
- We have two separate and distinct waiting areas for parents who wish to wait outside during procedures.
- Waiting room seats, counter tops, door knobs, light switches, and keyboards will be wiped down every hour with EPA certified disinfectant.
- Patients will be pre-screened over the phone for fever and cough, so that sick patients can be rescheduled as needed.
- All staff will adhere to strict hand washing protocol, and will be wearing appropriate protective equipment that is recommended by the CDC.
- We will follow American Dental Association’s COVID-19 guidelines, including checking temperature upon arrival and having hand sanitizers readily available.
The practice is equipped with a state-of-the-art HEPA air filtration system
We will have appointments spaced out so that there would be little overlap and a chance to sanitize between families
We will have families in different closed rooms, minimizing contact
The waiting room seats, counter tops, and door knobs will be wiped down every hour with disinfecting solution that kills viruses
Patients will be pre-screened over the phone for fever and cough and counseled not to come to the clinic
All staff will adhere to strict hand washing protocol that is recommended by the CDC